Denon Dp-29f Automatic Turntable built in RIAA Pre-Amp
DP-29F is our best turntable for the price, has been precision made with rigid die-cast aluminum to provide uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high-fidelity sound during playback.
A Turntable with features
- Plugs into any receiver's analog line-level input (ideal for receivers without phono inputs)
- Belt-driven, fully automatic analog turntable with RIAA-equalized phono preamplifier
- Rigid die-cast aluminum construction ensures stable rotation for high-fidelity sound
- Automated system starts playing with push of a button; 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Includes moving magnet cartridge
The DP-29F includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the unit to an integrated amp that does not have its own equalizer. This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt-drive system and can be operated at either 33 1/3 or 45 rpm speed. Last, but not least, the DP-29F comes with an MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home hi-fi system.