TEAC TN-300-CH Belt Drive Turntable with USB Cherry Record Player
TEAC TN-300-CH Belt Drive Turntable with USB Cherry
Versatile Beauty. Use this turntable with a dedicated receiver with phono input, or use the built-in phono pre-amp, to connect with any amplifier that has RCA inputs. You can also bridge the span of time by archiving your vinyl collection via the USB output. Once connected to a PC or Mac, you can record all your favorite albums, thus preserving them forever.
Beneath the high-gloss finish is a thick MDF base that dampens external vibrations. The high torque DC motor with rubber belt spins the high inertia cast aluminum platter with stainless steel spindle on a brass bushing resulting in silent rotation that won't interfere with your music. The straight tone arm come equipped with a moving magnet Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge that produces accurate tracking for pure analog signal transmission.
Out of the box, the TN-300 is ready to play. With a few minor adjustments to the tracking force you can enjoy rich, robust playback the way classic albums were meant to be heard.
• Drive system: Belt drive
• Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
• Rotation speed variation: ±2%
• Wow and flutter: 0.2%
• SNR: 67 dB (A-weighted), 60 dB (unweighted)
• Stylus pressure range: 0g-5g
• Supported cartridge weight: 3.5g-6.5g
• Anti-skating adjustment: Supported
• Replacement stylus: ATN95E
• Phono output: 4.5 Vrms ±3 dB
• Line output: 120 mV
• USB output: PCM 48 kHz/ 16-bit
- Part No- 248-516
- UPC- 043774031221
• Supported Windows OS: 7, 8, 8.1
• Supported Mac OS: Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks
• Power requirement: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: 16.5" W x 4.6" H x 14" D.